Notification of Changes to this Policy
Rhythmlink is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Website, as well as improving and adding to our existing products, services and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, Rhythmlink?s data practices will change from time to time. Any changes or modifications will be effective upon posting of such changes or modifications on the Site. We encourage you to check this page frequently. Your continued use of the Site following Rhythmlink?s posting of changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications. This policy was last updated on June 18, 2014.
Collection of Personal Information
The only Personal Data Rhythmlink currently collects through its Website is the information you voluntarily give us when you use our site.
When you submit personal information, you understand and agree that Rhythmlink International, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates and trusted vendors may transfer, store and process your customer profile in any of the countries in which Rhythmlink and its affiliates maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States, Canada and the European Union.
Rhythmlink collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you order a product, for example, the information is used to register your license and rights, if any, to technical support, upgrade discounts or other benefits that may be made available to registered users. If you enter a contest, information is collected to qualify the entry and contact you regarding the contest or prize awards. Rhythmlink also uses information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers and other Rhythmlink products and services.
Rhythmlink will not share any Personal Data provided by you with any third-party unless:
- you have given consent for Rhythmlink to do so;
- it is necessary to provide the product or service you have requested;
- it is needed by a third-party affiliate of Rhythmlink?s to provide a product or service for you on Rhythmlink?s behalf. Unless you are told otherwise, these affiliates do not have any right to use your Personal Data beyond what is necessary to assist Rhythmlink, unless they have obtained your consent to do so;
- it is required to respond to valid legal process including a search warrant, subpoena or court order or any other instance where a response is required by law;
- it is required to protect and defend the right of Rhythmlink, the Site or users of the Site;
- it is incident to a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or similar event;
- it is reasonably believed necessary to protect the personal safety of users of Rhythmlink?s products or services, the Site or the public.
Rhythmlink recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of this information. If you do not want the information you provide to Rhythmlink to be used to inform you of other products and special offers from Rhythmlink, and you indicate this preference when you provide the information, Rhythmlink will honor your preference.
In addition, Rhythmlink may selectively provide certain information to
other companies or organizations that have products or services we think may
interest you. If you do not want the information you provide to Rhythmlink to
be shared with other companies, and you indicate this preference when you
provide the information to Rhythmlink, Rhythmlink will honor your preference.
Anonymous Data Collected Through MRelectrodeinfo.com
In addition to the information you may voluntarily provide when you use our Website, Rhythmlink International, LLC uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Website. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our Website, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which Web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our site.
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us
to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our site. Rhythmlink
and our affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to
improve the content and functionality of our Website, to better understand our
customers and markets and to improve our products and services.
Link to Other Sites